2 replies to this topic

#1 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:13 PM

Did anyone see League Teams on Foxtel last night ? David Parkin claimed that Brian Lake was the greatest full-back of all time. I must admit that I think Lake is the best player playing in the league this year. He is incredible and it is great that people are finally seeing how awesome he really is. Liam Pickering and Brian Taylor carried on ridiculing Parkin and Liam Pickering did his usual Geelong promotion saying " He is not as good as Scarlett " I think Lake is the best full-back in the league and could become the greatest of all time.

#2 DMcG

DMcG

William 'Ching' Harris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

:mellow:

Did anyone see League Teams on Foxtel last night ? David Parkin claimed that Brian Lake was the greatest full-back of all time. I must admit that I think Lake is the best player playing in the league this year. He is incredible and it is great that people are finally seeing how awesome he really is. Liam Pickering and Brian Taylor carried on ridiculing Parkin and Liam Pickering did his usual Geelong promotion saying " He is not as good as Scarlett " I think Lake is the best full-back in the league and could become the greatest of all time.

#3 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

That is a big wrap because David Parkin played and then coached Kelvin Moore at Hawthorn. Then he coached both Geoff Southby and the "Full Back Of The Century" Steve Silvagni at The Blues.

He also coached against the likes of David Dench and Gary Malarkey, so his opinion of this matter is well worth respecting.

We just cannot afford to lose Lake- so anyone of a religious nature- please remember our Life of Brian in your prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users